Monday, February 1, 2016

Boorstein of Washington Post helps homosexual priest out himself



"The Chicago priest remembers wanting to speak from the pulpit when same-sex marriage became legal in California in 2008. But he talked himself out of it. “I thought: ‘Oh my gosh, if I talk about it, they’ll think I’m gay.’ ”......

In the article, Father soandso, talks about about his great respect for the Church's teaching on sexuality, but just seems to disagree with it.

One of the few places where Boorstein quotes him, 'I'm gay, I'm a priest, period'.
Conveys several things:
1. Father Soandso wants his sexuality to be in his parishioner's face
2. by not stating what he means: he has a live-in rentboy in the rectory? or he only has same sex attraction which he never has acted out?...Father Soandso puts his stamp of approval on priests who do have rentboys.....

I'm afraid we have to chalk such ambiguity up to the Holy Father


I'm gay,I'm a priest, period

No comments:

Post a Comment